***This Jobe Yarra 2020 Paddleboard is slightly used, looks like brand new. ***
(All pre-used paddle boards have been well looked after, however, some have suffered cosmetic wear and tear- Please enquire further with us if you wish to receive further details.)
The people's champ and all-round favourite: The Jobe Yarra 10.6 SUP board. This board has been our top-seller due to its all-round capabilities. From families to more experienced SUP fanatics, they've all shown some love for the Yarra.
- Lightweight X-Stitching Construction - Instead of the nylon threads being individually and vertically stitched, this technology makes use of one long nylon thread which is X-stitched, between the double PVC layers. From the top part to the bottom part. The result? A top-down stronger and lighter board.
- Heat bonded technology: more-layer quality and safety - Our unique Heat Bonded Technology make our boards the lightest on the market. The pounds we save in glue and materials do create the perfect blend between stiffness, durability and weight.
- Stringer for more stiffness
- non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on top
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8' tool less mounting fin
- Bungee storage net
- Double action pump
- 10 ft./3.04 m coiled leash
- Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (Jobe freedom stick)
- Waterproof backpack
- Length: 10'6'' (320 cm)
- Width: 32" (81,3 cm)
- Thickness: 6" (15,0 cm)
- Volume: 310L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 140 KG/308 LBS.
- Board Weight: 18,5 lbs. (8,4 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 9", Tail Rocker: 0"
Package includes: Yarra 10.6 SUP, Adjustable fibreglass 3pc paddle, Double action pump, 10ft coiled leash, 8" tooless fin, Waterproof backpack